Sales Manager Summary:
An emerging US subsidiary in residential fenestration (window/door) industry with strong financial backing and a proven high-quality product is seeking an energetic sales manager to lead the effort of developing a wholesale customer base in Texas and other areas in the Southwest.
Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 to 10 years outside sales experience in the window/door industry with proven track records.
- Preferably with companies such as ODL, Andersen, Pella, Jeld Wen, Ply Gem, Masonite, Marvin, etc.
- In-depth experience in dealing with local window/door fabricators and manufactures.
- Exposure to BBG (Blinds Between Glass) or IG Blinds is a big plus.
- A high-achiever
- A visionary
- Passion for making a difference
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Visit target customers and build relationships
- Hire manufacturers' representatives
- Educate potential customer with benefits of BBG
- Be accountable for entire sales cycle