Ottawa, Illinois 61350
• Drive accounting processes within the plant to ensure accurate books and records and compliance to key control requirements including Sarbanes Oxley.
• Forecasting, analyzing and reporting the Manufacturing plant performance to leadership teams.
• Identifying, analyzing, leading and implementing process/cost improvements in both the Financial and Operational parts of our business with the appropriate involvement of Finance and Operational partners.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and subject matter expertise for your area of responsibility
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or a related field
• Three or more years of cost accounting experience
• Demonstrated experience with ERP systems software
• CPA, Completion of CPA Exam or CMA
• Three or more years of manufacturing experience including standard costing, material, labor and overhead variance analysis
• General accounting knowledge in both GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley, strong Microsoft Office capability and proficiency in ERP systems (SAP preferred)
• Demonstrated experience in process improvements and cost savings plans
• Strong organizational and communications skills with demonstrated ability to convey ideas to a diverse audience (Finance and Operational Partners)