2525 N Stemmons Fwy Dallas, Texas 75207
Our client headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Internal Auditor. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the Company by identifying areas for improvement through process reviews, audits, and other projects and collaboratively recommending corrective actions.
- Plan and conduct process reviews related to operations, financial reporting, and other key business functions
- Evaluate accounting and operating policies and procedures, and recommend changes or further development to protect Company assets and/or improve operations
- Report to management concerning scope and results of audits
- Demonstrate rigorous problem solving, attention to detail, and a desire for continuous improvement
- Maintain current knowledge of professional audit, accounting and reporting standards and practices
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in external or internal audit
- Must have the ability to handle both extremely sensitive and technical accounting issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to research and find answers to complex accounting matters – quick ability to learn the internal resources as well as knowing when/how to seek external guidance
- Willingness and ability to work with outside service providers
- Collaboration skills for shared efforts with other internal accounting groups as well as external consultants
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to deadlines.
- Sound ability to manage highly confidential matters.
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Ability to work and communicate in a team environment across all levels of the organization is essential
- Oracle Financials and equity compensation software.
- CPA or CIA (highly preferred)
- Bilingual - Spanish and English (highly preferred)