Manufacturing Engineer (Bachelors in Engineering & 5+ years, Lean and Process Oriented)
Melody Hills, Texas 76137
This position is responsible for actively supporting the production processes in the facility. Additionally, the position establishes and maintains an environment conducive to continuous improvement in manufacturing; recommends alternatives for improving production methods, equipment, operating procedures, and working conditions; as well as leading capital project implementations. This position has direct impact on capital expenditures, research budgets, cost of purchases, and value of inventory
Manufacturing Engineer Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops and implements engineering projects related to product and/or manufacturing support.
- Analyzes manufacturing opportunities in the plant and develops permanent corrective actions and solutions.
- Coordinates activities between division resources and resources at the Plant to ensure product or process timing is met.
- Insures capital spending meets forecast on a monthly basis.
- Work with Kaizen teams for continuous improvement in all areas of the plant.
Manufacturing Engineer Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements) Requirements of the position include:
- A Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Technology from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in engineering in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Must have 2+ years' experience working in a lean environment.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship is required.
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Process Oriented
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE***