Manufacturing Operator (Junior, 1st Shift)
Saginaw, Texas 76131
Manufacturing Operator Summary
Client offers a fast-paced, casual environment with a strong sense of community. As a team member you will have the opportunity to make an impact and be recognized for it.
This is a direct hire opportunity with good benefits.
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and passionate Operator which is a position that performs assembly functions using hand or power tools while following set standards.
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safe operation of machine and tools.
- Live and promote Company' s Core Values.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling product.
- Perform any assembly-type functions using hand or power tools.
- Operates equipment needed to perform the job.
- Strict adherence to standard work.
- Assist team members in other areas if needed to meet daily production goals.
- Ability to problem solve effectively.
- Ability to communicate.
MANUFACTURING OPERATOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours a day
- Must be able to use hands to position parts in place
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds at varying frequencies
- Must wear required Personal Protective Equipment
- Capable of adhering to Standard Work
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire for personal development and growth