Part-time Administrative/Personal Assistant
Burleson, Texas 76140
We are looking for a part-time Administrative/Personal Assistant for our Burleson, TX client. This position is under supervision of the CFO, the part-time administrative/personal assistant provides administrative, secretarial, and personal support to the CFO.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of the Administrative Assistant:
- Performs general secretarial duties (typing, filing, etc.) for the CFO.
- Processes paper vouchers and ACH payments.
- Processes credit card payments.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors.
- Requests service when machines need to be repaired; orders office supplies as needed; maintains office in a neat, orderly and attractive manner.
- Will drive and get food to bring back into the office.
- Take out the trash
- May perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED of the Admin Assistant:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical and administrative skills.
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Must be able to type with accuracy. Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred.
- High school diploma required; business school education desirable; Knowledge of basic accounting, bookkeeping and computer skills required.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
HOURS of the Admin:
- 9-3 Monday through Thursday (at the most)