Sandy, UT 84094
- Work with the President/CEO, and executive management team to drive the organization' s direction moving forward to
- develop and enhance existing financial and operational strategies
- Drive the quarterly/annual budgeting and planning process, as well as long-range strategic planning
- Communicate the company s strategic direction, financial results, etc. to relevant audiences (ie: company updates, investor updates, board updates & materials, etc.)
- Drive due diligence during acquisitions
- Oversee monthly/quarterly budget vs. actual variance analysis, including the key SAAS metrics that tie back to financial goals
- Oversee accounting team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the monthly close process
- Interact with accounting, tax and other external resources, including full financial audit
- Full ownership of the company' s financial plan (regular updates and adjustments to the detailed financial model and communication of key elements to senior management)
- Prior experience as a VP of Finance / CFO with demonstrated track record successfully scaling an organization of a similar size.
- Demonstrated success in developing and applying concepts, practices and procedures of financial planning and analysis.
- Superior forecasting methods and techniques. Advanced analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Capable of presenting complex financial information in an easy to understand format. Able to interact comfortably with the executive management team.
- Ability to think creatively; highly-driven and self-motivated. Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Collaboratively-focused and able to work well with others in a fast-paced and ever changing business.
- Comfortable completing projects requiring individual initiative and flexibility in tight time frames with minimal supervision.
- Strong financial acumen broadly across the organization (e.g., understanding of financial statements, chart of accounts, business intelligence, FP&A processes, etc.).
- Experience in complex modeling (e.g., cash flow, headcount, etc.).
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization in an open office setting and a highly collaborative environment with a high growth, start-up mentality.
- Knowledge of accounting and/or month-end close experience: Managing journal entries & reconciliations to build financial metrics.
- Superior software and system skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel) a must.
CFO Education Experience:
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA preferred
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAAS subscription or computer software/information technology industry strongly preferred
- CPA Required