Capital Projects Senior Engineer
Dallas, TX 75217
Capital Projects Senior Engineer Summary
We are looking for a highly qualified Capital Projects Senior Engineer to lead us in projects geared to rebuild and enhance our current Industrial Facilities within our plant.
Capital Projects Senior Engineer Primary Responsibilities
• Perform site inspections and create repair plans or specifications for issues
• Perform design/analysis calculations for structural steel, concrete and foundations.
• Oversee the creation of design drawings and specifications.
• Create analysis and/or inspection reports.
• Interaction with contractors and customers from beginning to end of project.
• Onsite structural inspections and field observations.
• Solve diverse issues that present unique challenges.
Capital Projects Senior Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’ s degree in Civil Engineering
• 8+ years’ experience in Engineering and drawing creation.
• 8+ years’ experience in manufacturing
• Experience with providing practical/constructible solutions.
• Knowledge of construction means and methods.
• Design and repair experience with structural steel, concrete, piping, sewers, roads, and foundations.
• Excellent communications skills within a team environment
• Experience with AutoCAD, finite element analysis, and RISA-3D.
• PE required
***Relocation Assistance Provided***