Capital Projects and Facilities Senior Engineer
Shreveport, LA 71135
Capital Projects and Facilities Senior Engineer Summary
We are looking for a highly qualified Capital Projects Senior Engineer to lead us in projects geared to rebuild and enhance our current Industrial Facilities within our plant.
Capital Projects and Facilities Senior Engineer Primary Responsibilities
• Perform site inspections and create repair plans or specifications for issues
• Perform design/analysis calculations for structural steel, concrete and foundations.
• Oversee the creation of design drawings and specifications.
• Create analysis and/or inspection reports.
• Interaction with contractors and customers from beginning to end of project.
• Onsite structural inspections and field observations.
• Solve diverse issues that present unique challenges.
Capital Projects and Facilities Senior Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’ s degree in Civil Engineering
• 8+ years’ experience in Engineering and drawing creation.
• 8+ years’ experience in manufacturing
• Experience with providing practical/constructible solutions.
• Knowledge of construction means and methods.
• Design and repair experience with structural steel, concrete, piping, sewers, roads, and foundations.
• Excellent communications skills within a team environment
• Experience with AutoCAD, finite element analysis, and RISA-3D.
• PE required
***Relocation Assistance Provided***
***Strong Company-wide Growth Potential***