Electrical Reliability Engineer
Garden City, GA 31407
Electrical Reliability Engineer Responsibilities
- Assist the manufacturing operations with the execution of the reliability center maintenance activities necessary to eliminate unplanned asset failures.
- Lead root cause analysis events in the identification and elimination of production losses and high maintenance costs associated with asset failures.
- Develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
- Develop and implement best practices for assets to ensure their maximum the mean time between failures.
- Guide efforts to ensure best practices are being implemented to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety systems.
- Assist plant engineers with the analysis of asset utilization, overall equipment effectiveness, remaining useful life and other parameters that define the operating condition, reliability and costs of assets.
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel.
- Assist plant personnel in the classification and development of material lists for assets
- Review and apply statistical methods to identify reliability trends
- Establish and track reliability metrics
Electrical Reliability Engineer Qualification
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or chemical)
- 5 or more years’ experience in an industrial continuous operating (24/7) manufacturing environment
- Strong communication (written, oral and interpersonal) skills
- Ability to lead and be part of cross functional teams
- Advanced knowledge in reliability centered maintenance, failure modes & effects analysis, criticality analysis
- Demonstrated ability to diagnosis and correct opportunities to improve mean time between failures of assets
- Experience with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS), INFOR BE or equivalent
- Advanced skills in basic personal computer software (Microsoft applications)