Medical Director of Strategy and Regulation
Atlanta, GA 30301
- Develop and execute a US clinical affairs plan in allergy, aligned with the global strategic roadmap.
- Develop, influence, and utilizes key opinion leader network to drive advocacy for our products, including initiating collaborations with clinicians and laboratories utilizing our products.
- Initiate/execute symposiums, as well as encourage abstracts, at major national congresses and establish/monitor KPIs to ensure efficacy in influencing targeted customer base.
- Provide clinical affairs coverage of key medical/scientific congresses and cooperative group meetings as needed. Listen for and interpret new clinical data and competitive intelligence, and report back on findings to clinical affairs and marketing stakeholders.
- Identifies and engages national groups working with guidelines, as well as supports development & implementation of evidence-based clinical guidelines.
- In anticipation of any product launch or new claim introduction, provide medical support, education and guidance to commercial, marketing, and sales teams
- Partner with internal colleagues and external stakeholders in health economic and outcomes research evidence generation, including support for reimbursement and guidelines development and/or implementation.
- Inform on developments in the clinical and market environment as relevant to the objectives of the organization.
- Clinical Degree Required (MD or MD & Ph.D)
- Clinical/medical background with ability to successfully communicate and teach in a complex and competitive environment.
- Experience in allergy or immunology is strongly desired.
- An active KOL network in allergy.
- Active membership in related key national professional associations.
- Previous health care experience in a corporate setting is preferred.
- Strong analytical and qualitative skills are required, as well as the ability to interpret and integrate study results, draw conclusions/implications, and translate into business decision recommendations.
- Work with investigator-sponsored studies and company-sponsored studies, as well as selection of and partnership with clinical research organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize clinical and health economic data and influence strategy development.