Oracle Business Analyst (EDI, Order Management)
Lakewood, OH 44107
Oracle Business Analyst - Summary
We are seeking a versatile and motivated Oracle R12 hands on Oracle Functional Analyst with experience covering EDI, Order Management, and Shipping modules. Must be a team player with outstanding communications, analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to stay on task when working independently and support the system using a combination of managerial and hands- on technical skill. This position must work closely with Procurement and Product Support staff in support of current Oracle R12, to lead redesign, deployment and implementation of our recently implemented Oracle E Business Suite (EBS12) ERP system.
Ideal candidate will have 8+ years Oracle EBS implementation experience across multiple domains including quality and manufacturing. Experience with Agile (Product Lifecycle Management solution) preferred.
Oracle Business Analyst - Required Skills
- Bachelor’ s Degree with business analysis background. 8+ years of experience with Oracle ERP.
- Oracle EBS experience in a functional role supporting the following modules (EDI, Order Management, Shipping).
- Experience with reporting tools required (BI Publisher, EiS, Noetix).
- AIM methodology background desired.
- Experience leading large teams in global corporations. Manufacturing industry experience preferred.