Process Controls Manager (Industrial, SCADA, HMI, 5+ years)
Coatesville, PA 19320
PROCESS CONTROLS MANAGER
This position will be responsible for the design, configuration, integration and implementation of control systems into manufacturing processes.
PROCESS CONTROLS MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices
- Develop preliminary scope for the instrument and control portion of capital and maintenance projects.
- Develop and provide cost estimates to project engineers.
- Communicate with vendors to determine applicability of products.
- Provide technical support to maintenance instrument supervisors and technicians.
- Provide technical help to investigate equipment and system failures and recommend corrective actions.
- Identifies the technologies to be used for new applications, and extensions of current architectures
- Must be capable of detailed design generation, implementation, integration, testing and on-site startup of systems
- Technical resource for DCS, PLC, and SIS systems
- Maintain backups of control systems
- Involved in process control network setup and configuration
- Demonstrates strong safety culture through personal behavior and commitment to environmental, health & safety.
- Participates in the culture of safety.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical/Controls Engineering Preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience. Detailed knowledge of process control system hardware and software required. Modicon and Rockwell PLC systems experience preferred. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to work in a team environment.